Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Compression Comfort

 As soon I received my Copper Compression Comfort Gloves I tried them on to see how they fit. They are remarkably comfortable. They look small but they are stretchy and expandable.  I never want to take them off and with the open fingertip design I will not have to (except to wash my hands and do the dishes, etc.).  I can even do my nails πŸ’…πŸΌ too.  In fact I'm even typing with them on right now. πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’• The material is breathable so my hands are not suffocating and seem to withstand a little hand lotion I use once in awhile. Best thing is that they are washable. 🌟Bonus🌟




 #CompressionComfort ✔️❤️✔️ #GotItFree

Life is good! 

Missy Anne

  ❤️πŸ’―❤️ 


I received this product at a discount to try/test then provide my honest and unbiased feedback.  I am not bound to write a positive review but have the option to share my experience and all feedback, opinions and recommendations are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment